WELCOME! We are glad you're here.
Wellington is a church of ordinary people who have been transformed by an extraordinary gospel - Jesus Christ died and was raised from the dead to reconcile sinful men to holy God. This is good news that we desire proclaim, live and share in this community. We invite you to join us Sundays at 9:00 or 10:30 at 3224 Lexington Rd. Nicholasville, KY. Also, feel free to learn more about what we believe.
Some things to know
If you plan to visit us on a Sunday, we'd love to to meet you! Here are some things you'll want to know:
- Wellington Church is a non-denominational Christ-centered church.
- Our Welcome Table (called the Connect Table) is staffed by helpful people who can answer your questions.
- Our children's ministry provides care and instruction for newborns through fifth graders.
- During the service we provide a room with a video feed for parents with infants in addition to the nursery.
- Check out our Wellington Kids page for more information on what our children's ministry looks like and how it works.
- When the church gather’s corporately it is for the worship of God. All elements of the Lord’s Day gathering serve to acknowledge God’s great worthiness as the One who has saved us and continues to sanctify us for His glory. When we hear His Word read, taught and preached, when we sing truth together, when we pray together, when we celebrate the ordinances of the Lord’s Supper and baptism, when we encourage one another in fellowship––all of these items highlight the fact that we are transformed sinners who are called to respond to God’s gracious revelation of Himself with humble hearts of worship.
We would love to see you soon!
Directions: We are located just 2 miles south of Man O' War Blvd. towards Nicholasville. After passing Brannon Crossing and 1980 the church will be on your left