Welcome! Our goal is to help our children become true disciples of Jesus Christ by:
- building relationships with them,
- being examples for them and
- teaching them God’s Word.
We read in Psalm 127:3, “Children are a gift from the Lord” and as members of the body of Christ, we desire to play an essential role in making God’s love real to the children by coming alongside parents in nurturing their faith in a safe and exciting environment at Wellington.
We desire for you to be aware of the time and effort we put into your child’s safety:
1. All the classrooms including chairs, tables, etc. are thoroughly cleaned after each service and we use totally separate toys for each service.
2. Classroom sizes will be carefully monitored to ensure no room is ever overcrowded.
3. Masks and gloves will be available for our volunteers to use as needed (we do not require these items to be worn).
4. We do not provide snacks in the classrooms.
5. We use the KidMin app for secure child-check in! Watch some videos on how it works
Well-Child Policy: For the sake of other children present and our volunteers, please refrain from placing your child in class if they have displayed any of the following symptoms within the last 48 hours:
Exposure to anyone who is sick, or known to have an illness
The Children's Ministry at Wellington is committed to assisting parents in fulfilling the scriptural admonition to train their children in a way that honors the Lord (Ephesians 6:4; Deuteronomy 6:6-9).
At the heart of children's ministry is basic Bible teaching which is designed to clearly present to every child their need for the Savior, Jesus Christ (Romans 3:23; 5:8).